[cisco-voip] SIP trunk

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 10:53:08 EST 2008

Hi,

I am working on connecting a CM 6.0.1-2000.3 server with a Nortel CS1000
system, I am able to call from Cisco to Nortel but when I call from Nortel
to Cisco the call does not complete. In the ccm traces I see a 404 not found
message sent by CCM to nortel, CCM trace also show Nopotential matches exist
to Digit analysis of this call even when there are no css and partions
defined on the system. I have even tried configuring a test partion and test
css and applying it to the IP Phone extension and SIP trunk respectively for
Incoming calls, I am out of ideas on this one. Please help.

TIA
Aman