[cisco-voip] [SPAM] ARC Attdenant Console

Bennie Grant Bennie.Grant at mettoni.com
Fri Nov 7 10:08:56 EST 2008

Sorry Guys - I need to clarify this - the points made below are
incorrect:

Arc Enterprise is available on the Cisco Price list - the part number is
SP-ARC-ENP-ATT-CON. This is version 4 of Arc Enterprise - v5 is not
currently available via the Cisco price list. Alongside this, there are
various complementary applications that cannot be purchased from the
Cisco price list - such as a redundant server, reporting/"Supervisor"
module, Voice Messaging plugin etc

The reasoning behind this is that Cisco wish for the 3rd party products
on their price list to be generally available to the entire partner
community worldwide. Therefore, the Arc products available on the Cisco
price list are a subset of the full suite of products, which are aimed
to be easier to deploy and install. For more complex and advanced
solutions, the recommendation is to contact either Arc Solutions
directly, or an Arc certified partner.

Most importantly, smartnet is NOT available from Cisco for these
products. For any 3rd party products on the Cisco price list - known as
"Solutions Plus" products (such as Arc Enterprise), service is not
included and these products are not supported by TAC. This is a common
misconception that can lead to satisfaction issues further down the line
- please do bear this in mind

Arc Solutions are also the Global OEM provider of the Cisco Unified
Business & Department Attendant Consoles. These are Cisco OEM products,
and ARE supported by TAC - this is sometimes where the confusion comes
from

Information on this can be found here:
http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/pr46/solutions_plus/arc_attendant_cons
oles.html

Feel free to ping me with any more queries

Thanks