[cisco-voip] ARC Attdenant Console

Syed Khalid Ali syed.khalid.khursheed at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 01:11:16 EST 2008

Dear Bennie,

Thanks for the info. Since we are in direct competition with Avaya and
others, theses are just a few that I named that Cisco CallManager or
CallManager Express cannot do. And the customer is insisting for these
features.

For now we are looking for CCME. And do you have any office(s) in Pakistan?

Thanks
Khalid