[cisco-voip] Cluster servers: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Capacity Tool V4.1

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 11:16:06 EST 2008

I think 7500 end points is theoretical. Does Cisco has some kind of the test
doc on that?
I'm saying that because in real life I always seen more than 8 servers for
more than  5k+ users
3 servers cluster struggles and runs over 96% utilization.
I know there are many factors involved but

Can anyone confirm the number of servers they are having to run more than
5K+ end points?