[cisco-voip] Subscriber Service Activation

Gokhan Arslan (Mühendis, DEVOTEAM-SECURA) garslan at secura.com.tr
Sat Nov 8 12:48:03 EST 2008

Hi to all,

I am hopping somebody can help, I am having an issue with subscriber service activation. We have two 6.1.2 7835-I2 we install the system without DVD ( They came as an appliance ). Install the License, and everything works fine. After that we little mass around ( try IPMA. security tokens, mobility feature, etc), decide to reinstall the systems using DVD's which came with the system. All installation process goes smooth,  both for publisher and subscriber. But i am not able to activate subscribers services. Right now i am reinstalling the system to be sure i didn't miss something during installation process, at the mean time, does anyone face with the same problem before? or Does anyone has any idea what goes wrong?

Thanks.

Dundar Gokhan Arslan