[cisco-voip] Subscriber Service Activation

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 13:03:20 EST 2008

Did you reload your license file after you rebuilt the cluster? that has to
be loaded before ccm service will start iirc

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Gokhan Arslan (Mühendis, DEVOTEAM-SECURA) <
garslan at secura.com.tr> wrote:

>  Hi to all,
>
> I am hopping somebody can help, I am having an issue with subscriber
> service activation. We have two 6.1.2 7835-I2 we install the system without
> DVD ( They came as an appliance ). Install the License, and everything works
> fine. After that we little mass around ( try IPMA. security tokens, mobility
> feature, etc), decide to reinstall the systems using DVD's which came with
> the system. All installation process goes smooth,  both for publisher and
> subscriber. But i am not able to activate subscribers services. Right now i
> am reinstalling the system to be sure i didn't miss something during
> installation process, at the mean time, does anyone face with the same
> problem before? or Does anyone has any idea what goes wrong?
>
> Thanks.
>

>  Dundar Gokhan Arslan

Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations