[cisco-voip] FW: h.323 trunk between UCM 6.1.2 and CM3 s8700

Friedland, Jarrod Jarrod.Friedland at racq.com.au
Sun Nov 9 23:40:29 EST 2008

Hi all

Unfortunately I never got any replies from the below however, Im sure there is someone out there that is willing to share some expertise.

Our issue is with the H323 IP trunk between CCM 6.x and Avaya s8700. The issue I believe is the handover from H323 to H245 ie audio within the H323.

//insert of original email

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can shed any light on the following for me. We have in our poc a Callmananger connecting to our dev s8700 via h.323. Voice avaya to CCM no issues, works time and time again. However CCM to Avaya first couple of calls work and then nothing - Cisco TAC came back to my engineers with (Avaya sending a tcp-reset to the Callmanager.

Has anyone come across this issue running a h323 trunk between callmanager and s8700.

Any assistance or direction would be greatly appreciated.

//end insert

If you are able to shed some light that would be great, if you require more information please let me know.

Thanks

--
Jarrod Friedland
Manager Data Convergence

Royal Automible Club of Queensland
2649 Logan Road
Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113

Phone:  07 3361 2219
Fax:      07 3841 1048
Mobile: 0418 722 194

I wonder if anyone can shed any light on the following for me. We have in our poc a Callmananger connecting to our dev s8700 via h.323. Voice avaya to CCM no issues, works time and time again. However CCM to Avaya first couple of calls work and then nothing - Cisco TAC came back to my engineers with (Avaya sending a tcp-reset to the Callmanager.

Has anyone come across this issue running a h323 trunk between callmanager and s8700.

Any assistance or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Jarrod

Please consider the environment before printing out this email

Please Note:

This communication has been sent on behalf of The Royal Automobile Club of
Queensland Limited (RACQ).  The information contained in this communication
may be privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure or copying of this communication is expressly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete
it immediately.  RACQ and its associated entities do not warrant or
represent that this communication (including any enclosed files) is free
from electronic viruses, faults or defects.

If this is a commercial electronic message within the meaning of the Spam
Act(2003), you may indicate that you do not wish to receive any further
commercial electronic messages from RACQ by sending an e-mail to
unsubscribe at racq.com.au with your details or by contacting RACQ on 131905