[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Express License

Turpin, Mark mark.turpin at calence.com
Wed Nov 12 10:51:52 EST 2008

The license info is pretty well documented by Cisco.  License installation info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity_exp/rel2_1/ccm_cli/ch2a_upg.html#wpmkr1122629

As far as DLU’s, I would suggest looking at the calculator available in the System>Licensing menu to determine what you need based on the phone models you have.

You will not have to reinstall CUE or lose voicemails.

Best of luck,

-Mark

--

MARK TURPIN  |  Systems Engineer  |  CCIE 21649 (Voice) |  Calence / Insight Networking Solutions  | www.calence.com

t. 314.656.2315   c. 314.660.5800   f. 314.656.2355   mark.turpin at calence.com

The information contained in this message and any attachment may contain privileged or confidential information protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroying the original and all copies.  Thank you.