[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Express License

Cool Boy collboy80 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 07:32:32 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I am using Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco unity Express. Now I want to integrate Cisco Communication Manager with Cisco Unity express. When I start configuring the CUE, I realized that the application mode of UE license is CCME and it is not allowing me to make changes for Cisco Communication Manager.

What is the Path to upgrade the license?
How many licenses I need? Is it just only DLU licenses for Cisco IP Phones or anything more?
Will I need to reinstall the UE?
Will I lose the user’s voice messages?

Thanks in advance.

      Find your perfect match today at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1012