[cisco-voip] CUCM Browser support

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Nov 12 11:36:26 EST 2008

I've found Firefox to be faster than IE for the CUCM 6.1 interface.

I'm not sure if it's the browser though, or a CUCM bug, but I've found
several cases where using the bottom "Save" button doesn't actually save, so
I've had to get in the practice of using the top "Save" button.

I still have to use IE for Unity 5 and CCME.  Just too many quirks there to
use FF.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/