[cisco-voip] Discard digits question

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 23:00:15 EST 2008

C,

It certainly sounds like that option is the one you should be using. I've
never used it myself though.

You can make this work by changing the pattern to

91.[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX

In the first RG discard predot and prefix 1
In the second RG discard predot.

I trust the manual manipulation over the shortcut commands, especially when
I'm not exactly sure what the shortcuts are supposed to accomplish and what
caveats they might have.

-Jason