[cisco-voip] Discard digits question

c3voip c3voip at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 12 16:11:54 EST 2008

I currently have a 9.1[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX Route Pattern that I have directed
to a Route List. In the Route Pattern have it set to discard digits "PreDot"
and that works great for the first Route Group in the Route List, but the
problem comes with the second RG.  The second RG only accepts 10 digits
instead of 11.

Shouldn't I be able to set the Discard Digits to "PreDot 11D->10D" on the
Route List Detail Configuration page and only send out 10-digits to this RG?
It is not working that way currently.  Am I thinking about this wrong?

Thanks,

-C