[cisco-voip] CCM5 web admin login issue

Craig Staffin craig at staffin.org
Sat Nov 15 07:41:05 EST 2008

Frog,

There are two different sets of login usernames.

The one that you are useing to SSH into the box would be for the OS
administration web oage.  There is also another one that is used for CCM
admin and servicability.

Since you know the OS password I think you can change the Application
username in the CLI

I can't remember the exact command but it is under the utils menu

Craig