[cisco-voip] CCM5 web admin login issue

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 05:25:58 EST 2008

Hi folks,
I have just installed CCM5 in VMWARE and I can ssh using admin/Password but
when i try to access the web management :

https://172.16.16.11:8443/ccmadmin/

It won't accept my passowrd. I am sure passowrd is correct, username is also
correct as i can login using ssh with the same credintials.

I have checked and noticed ccm database services are runing

using 'utils service list'

any thog?

this is a new installation. Installed twice but still can't get web access.

I have done CCM6 installation many time but never had above issue. It
straight away works.

--
Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
Frog