[cisco-voip] Call History has been deleted

steve.siltman at assurant.com steve.siltman at assurant.com
Mon Nov 17 11:29:04 EST 2008

He has Extension Mobility enabled and the Germany locale.  He swears he's
not hitting the clear Call History button.

-Steve

Wes Sisk <wsisk at cisco.com>
2008-11-17 10:02

steve.siltman at assurant.com
cc
Tim Davis <voipneteng at gmail.com>, cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject
Re: [cisco-voip] Call History has been deleted

What are the other differences between your phone and user phone?
Extension Mobility?  IPCC Express / agent phone? .... ?

/Wes