[cisco-voip] Changing the IP address of CUCM 6.1 subscribers

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:33:52 EST 2008

I'd recommend option 2. That way when the subscriber comes back up after the
IP change everything should be all set in the cluster.

You could probably walk through option 1 without any problems as well. Just
that when the sub comes up after the IP change it won't have connectivity to
anything, but that should resolve itself once you move it to the other
location.

You might have to run "utils dbreplication status" or check the Unified
Reporting GUI to confirm replication is still good after doing all of this,
just to be on the safe side.