[cisco-voip] Media Termination Point

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:06:07 EST 2008

Hi,

On a large install.. MTP for every call to the PSTN would not be very
scalable.. well your Cisco AM would love you, as you'd be buying a bucket
load of PVDM's :)

I'd dig into the MTP MOH thing on the gateway.. it sounds like a bug.
Out of curiosity though.. when it does work.. did you need a HW MTP? or did
it work with the CCM SW MTP?

Cheers,

Tim