[cisco-voip] MoH Servers

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:57:19 EST 2008

David,
  Happy to help but we need some more information about your call
flow. Who is hearing the same music? where is this call from/to? Is
this between IP phones or IP phone and gateway etc...?  which side /
device did you change the audio source on?

The audio source on the Holding device takes precedence over the
common profile and will determine what audio source the _held_ party
is told to listen to.

-Peter