[cisco-voip] Media Termination Point

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:28:54 EST 2008

To add to that:

On your H.323 GW you need to add

ccm-manager music-on-hold

(yes - even if it's an H.323 GW. I don't know why this works, but I've used
it successfully before)

Sometimes you'll also need to add

ip multicast-routing

to the config as well.

Then when you put the PSTN leg on hold you can run

show ccm-manager music-on-hold

and check out the multicast stream packet count.

show ip mroute count

is also useful there.