[cisco-voip] Media Termination Point

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:12:25 EST 2008

That burned me the first time also.  I thought all 'ccm-manager' commands
were MGCP related.  But low and behold, the IOS voice command reference
doesn't say anything about mgcp.

ccm-manager music-on-hold

To enable the multicast music-on-hold (MOH) feature on a voice gateway, use
the *ccm*-*manager music*-*on*-*hold* command in global configuration mode.
To disable the MOH feature, use the *no* form of this command.

*ccm*-*manager music*-*on*-*hold*

*no** ccm*-*manager music*-*on*-*hold*