[cisco-voip] Call Forwarding with Account Codes from Provider

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Nov 19 11:29:04 EST 2008

We just setup a system and the customer has account codes they must enter and to get long distance. This is on the provider side (Verizon) and there is actually a voice prompt asking for the code to be entered.
Is there a way we can setup speed dials and call forwarding to account for this? I know we can setup a route pattern that will wait for the code, but in other systems I've had to put in a pause before the code to allow for timing on the carrier side.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
-Matthew Loraditch