[cisco-voip] CUCMBE 6.1(2) Administration irritations

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:58:20 EST 2008

A couple of things that bug me about CUCM 6.1 administration.

1) When creating hunt pilots, one may want to use the "copy" feature from
the "find/list" page.  When you select copy on the right hand side, it
doesn't actually copy anything.  It opens the hunt pilot.  So, one might
think they are modifying a copy and then save their changes, while actually
modifying an existing Hunt Pilot and breaking stuff.

2) I had about 5 users who had to have names changed.  Using FireFox, I
right clicked on each user and told it to "open in new tab".  Then I
selected each username, changed the first and last names, and clicked save
at the top of the page.  After I completed all 5, I reviewed my changes from
the "find/list" page and no changes took effect.  I thought I must not have
pushed save so I tried it again with no luck.  I could only get the changes
to take effect by clicking on each userid 1 at a time, making my changes,
and saving them.

I have also found numerous issues with BAT, but I don't feel like getting
into those right now.

There are more...

Are there others that are experiencing these same types of issues?