[cisco-voip] CUE response is very slow

Ronnie Higginbotham ronnie.higginbotham at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:33:00 EST 2008

Have you rebooted CUE?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Jung
  To: Jason Burns
  Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
  Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 7:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CUE response is very slow

  Hi,

  Thanks for your input.

  Actually the delay is after the CUE was called and connected from CME.

  The greeting doesn't play for a long time(actually 20 seconds or so).

  And the interdigit timeout is only 5 secs.

  The problem is when I try to session into CUE module, CUE doesn't give me the prompt, it seems somehow stuck.

  Any other suggestions?

  JJ.