[cisco-voip] Auto-dial external numbers

Faye Day fday at wilson-co.com
Thu Nov 20 10:45:48 EST 2008

CUCM 4.2(3) SR3
Attendant Console 1.5.1.9
Unity 4.2(1)
Windows, no Linux apps or servers

Our Health dept has requested the ability to automatically call clinic clients each day to remind them of appointments - like the calls we all get from our doctor's offices.  I can't find anything in our current setup to accomplish this request. Can any of you recommend methods you've used for this, either Cisco or third party,  and what application you used to integrate with it (Outlook, Access, html, etc)? I'm familiar with ARC attendant console and IPCCX (or CUCCX I guess these days). Both of these will probably do the job but are not cost effective for this dept. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Faye Day

Wilson County Technology Services
Assistant Director
(252) 206-1024
(252) 265-5960 fax

Opinions in this message may not represent the policy of Wilson County. Email correspondence to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.