[cisco-voip] Auto-dial external numbers

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Nov 20 23:08:13 EST 2008

none of your current suite offer programmed/scripted placecall
interfaces with database backend - which is the basic requirement to
achieve what are describing. IPCCX or CUEA provide exactly that.
If you have more developers than $$ then they could author a tool using
the JTAPI interface to CM.

Nothing in your current list really fits this bill.

/Wes