[cisco-voip] Accepting external SIP calls

matthew.richards at nominet.org.uk matthew.richards at nominet.org.uk
Fri Nov 21 07:58:26 EST 2008

Hi

I've just subscribed to this list so apologies if this has been asked
before, but I need some help, Does anyone know what is needed for me to
configure my gateways/CM's (5.x) to receive incoming SIP calls from
external parties, I realise I need to have CUBE installed and some sort of
SIP proxy but what else?

I do not want another company to provide a SIP service for us, I want to
set this up in 2 steps firstly accepting calls and then when that works I
want to start to configure for making SIP calls externally via ENUM
lookups, any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Matthew Richards
Internal Support Analyst
Nominet
Minerva House
Edmund Halley Road
Oxford Science Park
Oxford
OX4 4DQ
United Kingdom

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or confidential.
If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or disclose the
contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise
us immediately and delete the e-mail.

Nominet UK has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, Nominet
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before
opening any attachment.