[cisco-voip] Obtaining IPMA config in 4.1(3)

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:33:28 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I am messing around with 4.1(3) trying to get the config info out of it for
IPMA.

So far I've looked at the following sources..

IPMAUser table in SQL (Still trying to work out exactly what this means and
how it works)

TelecasterSubscribedService table in SQL - I can query for devices
subscribed to the IPMA manager service

CTI RP details - I havent looked this up yet.. assume its in SQL device
table - I will check the IPMA RP here and get the line configs

Device tables again - can determine assistants by their softkey templates..

Will get some info out of the line info also, like matching CTI RP DN's to
Manager DN's (obviously in different partitions)

What I am still having trouble with is mapping managers to assistants.. this
is configured in the user pages.. so maybe some of it is in DC Directory..
and maybe the rest of the config is actually in the IPMA service itself
somewhere..

Going to dig around some more.. but has anyone got any good tips here?

I can also use AXL to pull user info etc.. but I dont think it contains IPMA
config info in the response..

Or does anyone know any other sources or ways to get this info out?

Cheers,

Tim