[cisco-voip] IPCC Express Problem

Thomas Dupas thomas at dupas.be
Sat Nov 22 11:49:36 EST 2008

Hi David,

I don't have a CCM GUI within reach for the moment, so I'll try with what I still remember:
    - connect to the ccm admin (http://ip/ccmadmin) page
    - go to the users tab, select global directory
    - enter the username (probably RMJTAPI in your case) and press search
    - click on the username
    - click on associate devices
    - I think you have another search box on that page, but might also be a column with all SEP's. Shouldn't be that hard to find.
    -  safe your changes and try again

Best Regards,

Thomas Dupas