[cisco-voip] Attendant Console showing line status as (?) question marks

Dana Tong (AU) Dana.Tong at didata.com.au
Tue Nov 25 17:15:45 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have setup an Attendant Console for a customer but all lines are showing a (?) for their line status.

CUCM = 6.1(2)
The Attendant Console is setup exactly as per the SRND "Features and Services Guide".
Both the AC user and the ACDeviceAuthenticationUser have CTI control of the phones.

All of the Attendant Console functionality works fine. I just don't see the line status.
I have reset the Attendant Console service, and the CTI Manager, and even restarted the cluster with no change.

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the AC application as per the following URL
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7282/products_qanda_item09186a00800b0a20.shtml#qa20

Any thoughts on what I can do to get rid of the ? marks and start seeing line state?

Thanks
Dana

 - NOTICE FROM DIMENSION DATA AUSTRALIA
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.