[cisco-voip] Attendant Console showing line status as (?) question marks

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Nov 25 17:21:29 EST 2008

so line status is sent from server to acclient by either UDP port or RMI
session. are there any firewalls betwen the PC and CM server?  what
about firewall locally on the AC client PC?

Otherwise, make sure the CM service parameter for "line state update"
(approximate text) is enabled, this allows AC server to receive
linestate updates from the callmanager process.

otherwise, make sure you toggle the phones offhook/onhook to update line
state.

if you are looking at lines in the search box at the bottom of the page,
then your search results need to return < 8 items for state to be
dynamically updated.

/wes