[cisco-voip] How to download the moh file from CCM5/6 server

Patrick Aland paland at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:33:42 EST 2008

I can't take full credit - this was posted a week or so back by Wes or Ryan

ssh to the UCM
Issue the command "file list activelog mohprep/*" to get a list of all
the MOH files

admin:file list activelog mohprep/*
CiscoMOHSourceReport.xml
SampleAudioSource.alaw.wav
SampleAudioSource.g729.wav
SampleAudioSource.ulaw.wav
SampleAudioSource.wb.wav
SampleAudioSource.xml

3) Issue the command "file get activelog mohprep/FILENAME" where
filename is from the previous command

You'll be prompted for the IP address of an SFTP server – provide it
with the IP address and login creentials and the file will be
transferred.

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 6:31 PM, FrogOnDSCP46EF <ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is there any way to download the MOH file which is already in the CCM5/6
> system?
>
> TFTP base directory doesn't show the file.
> Bulk tool upload/download file section doesn't show this moh file.
>
> The only way I was able to get this file out of the call manager box was
> first I got root# access and then searched (find -name blah standard linux
> command).
>
> In production system that is not possible so I was wondering if there is a
> way to download the file.
>

> --
> Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
> Frog