[cisco-voip] How to download the moh file from CCM5/6 server

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:31:30 EST 2008

Hi guys,

Is there any way to download the MOH file which is already in the CCM5/6
system?

TFTP base directory doesn't show the file.
Bulk tool upload/download file section doesn't show this moh file.

The only way I was able to get this file out of the call manager box was
first I got root# access and then searched (find -name blah standard linux
command).

In production system that is not possible so I was wondering if there is a
way to download the file.

--
Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
Frog