[cisco-voip] 1. hunt group and call-forward all (Dan Letkeman

Andy Zerger azerger at gunnison.com
Sun Sep 7 12:25:10 EDT 2008

Callmanager 4.2/Unity 4.2

I was able to do what you want but its pretty strange, Im not sure if some
buggy behavior is contributing to my need to
take such a pathway to accomplish the sort of thing you want, or if your
platform will have the necessary correlating
functions.

1)Set Call Forward No Answer on the hunt pilot to a dummy DN
2)Set calling party transform mask to the number of the hunt pilot.
3)Create a fake phone, add a line to the phone, use the dummy number from
step one.
4)Set Call Forward All on that dummy line to Voicemail
5)Create a voicemail box for the dummy line.
6)Write a routing rule in unity for calls to that line from the number of
the hunt pilot.

Step 2  and 6 were necessary in my implementation becausee Callmanager was
passing the
calling party/called party/forwarding station to Unity as 101 for no reason
that I understand,
and that was the only field I was able to modify to rectify that.

As far as creating different behavior for calls from the internal and
external sides of the network,
I would do that by making your inituially dialed pilot number an identical
translation pattern in two
partitions that point to two different hunt pilots which ring the same
actual device before forwarding
into two different mailboxes.