[cisco-voip] hunt group and call-forward all

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 22:12:18 EDT 2008

Ok, then I have another question.  In the hunt-group I have 1599 as
the final number, which is the AA for the office.  How do I setup the
phone and AA so that:

1. when someone calls the office the AA picks up after x number of rings.
2. when the person goes through the AA and does no pick an option and
they want to talk to the receptionist that the phone rings and then
goes to voicemail.

What is happening now without the hunt group is this:

incoming call----to 1501----phone rings----no answer goes to
1599(AA)-----they pick receptionist(1501)----the phone rings------then
it loops and the person cannot leave a message for the receptionist.

The second thing that happens is when someone from an internal
extension calls and the reception doesn't answer it goes to AA not the
reception voicemail

Is there a better way to set this up?

Thanks,
Dan.