[cisco-voip] CMBE 6.1 - heartbeat timeout error

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Sep 16 09:24:53 EDT 2008

Some application of yours using the TSP (process id CiscoTSP001)
failed to send heartbeats to CTI so CTI dropped the connection.
Highly unlikely this is the cause of your quality problem, especially
since internal only calls are affected.   That said if you are doing
something crazy where all of your internal calls use a software MTP
all bets are off.

-Ryan