[cisco-voip] Do you test upgrades? Or fail back?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:25:28 EDT 2008

It depends.

CM patch when needed.  SR as needed for problems you have.

Test all Major Upgrades!  Always weather tested or not have a back out
plan!  CM 4.x I always had a Mirrored drive to back up to if necassary.

SR I kind of just sounded off on the list to see if others were having
issues.

OS Patches regularly.  Specially on Windows OS.

UCCx.  Only if I have too and same goes for CER.

Just my two cents.

Scott