[cisco-voip] Take incoming MGCP gateway out of production but keep up for testing?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Apr 1 08:42:54 EDT 2009

your first challenge is that the carrier controls the inbound routing.
if CM brings up the d-ch and b-ch the carrier will present calls inbound
on that circuit.  Best case scenario your carrier would switch the order
of your circuits to make another circuit higher in the inbound hunt group.

otherwise you can reduce impact. use cm service parameter to busy out
all but 1 b-ch on that ds1.  This will allows 1 call inbound/outbound.
Carrier will see the other 22 b-ch as out of service and hunt to the
next circuit.

/wes