[cisco-voip] CUCM 6 or Unity connection 7 SNMP Notification Destination Configuration

FrogOnDSCP46EF ciscoboy2006 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:54:07 EDT 2009

Have anyone tried configuring SNMP trap destination?
I think there is a bug as it won't pickup the last option - COmmunity strign
information:

Host IP Addresses Information : <----okay
SNMP Version Information
SNMP Version*    V1    V2C   <--------okay
Notification Type Information
Notification Type* <-----------okay i selected Trap

Community String Information
Community String* <------Not okay........ it

the only option i have in community string <Select community string> and a
side box saying [Create new communicty string]
FIrst if i first create communitiy string and then add noticefication
destination, i twon't list it here. I hve rebooted the CCM6.1.3
or unity conneciton 702.

Second if i click a create new community string, then it will creat but
won't get bak to the noticefication destination config page.

Weired!

Just wondering if anyone has seen this and ther is anything I am missing.?

--
Smile, you'll save someone else's day!
Frog