[cisco-voip] Another attendent console server

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Apr 3 12:45:11 EDT 2009

If you are referring to the traditional ac client (NOT arc), then you can have as many as you like. You will need to setup a separate user id for them. I'm not sure if you need another ac pilot point or not as I haven't done it that way in a while.

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>