[cisco-voip] SFTP Server

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Apr 6 16:37:19 EDT 2009

thought I would follow up on this.

i've been accessing my SFTP server via RDP, as a result i don't see the FreeSSH icon in the systray, that's why I've had to stop the service, launch the gui, make changes, then start the service again.

i'm pretty sure that if i went to the console and launched the gui from there, i could make the changes without stopping/starting the service.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt