[cisco-voip] No way to bulk update softkey template?

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Mon Apr 6 16:51:49 EDT 2009

I can update the phone, but that doesn't affect the device profiles
(there's a default one for nobody logged in, then there's the individual
user profile as well).  I don't see a way to actually change the softkey
template for those in Bulk Admin.  Yeah, if it was just the phones I
could pull that off with what I know now.  I just don't see a way to
specify a profile instead of a phone to make the necessary changes.

JonM