[cisco-voip] Restart TFTP Service

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Apr 7 11:29:46 EDT 2009

No it won't affect calls, it will only affect the actual serving of
files by the TFTP service.

You can do it in any order or at the same time.

-Ryan

On Apr 7, 2009, at 10:20 AM, Darren Ducote wrote:

I need to restart the TFTP service on the Pub and two Subs. Will this
affect calls and IP phones that are registered? What order should I
do this? Thanks!

for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

***St. Francis Medical Center and affiliates encrypt email containing
Patient Health Information. You will receive a notice with
instructions on how to open any encrypted email you receive. To learn
more about this click Here