[cisco-voip] MWI Request Pending ON

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Tue Apr 7 14:18:25 EDT 2009

Ok but, that's time stamped yesterday. I was asking if any events were
thrown within a minute or two of you forcing a resync on a user. In
any case, you said you have traces that show Unity dialing out the
MWI, so that rules out a lot.

That really comes down to a ccm config problem. You said you checked
CSSs, but it is probably time to go back. Specifically, you need to
verify that:

1. Unity voicemail ports have a CSS that contains the partition of the
MWI on/off code
2. The MWI on/off code has a CSS that contains the partition of
whatever phones you are trying to light.

If you have to make any changes, you'll need to restart Unity to get
the ports to re-register. If that doesn't get you anywhere, probably
time to open a TAC case.