[cisco-voip] BIOS message saying Wrong Clock Speed

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:43:39 EDT 2009

I ran into this same problem. I had to receive the new motherboards on 2
Cisco/IBM 7825's and bring all the memory/cpu/etc misc components over to
the new motherboard. The next problem that I had was that the installer
script was unable to remove the previous windows partitions so I had to
actually use the array utilities to format both of the hard drives and then
the installer was able to do it's thing. This was a nightmare for me.