[cisco-voip] Cisco CCM 6.1.2 attendant console password issue

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Apr 8 09:32:15 EDT 2009

There is no Jtapi anything on the desktop client, only the user
credentials you set in the AC area of CCMAdmin.

-Ryan

On Apr 7, 2009, at 9:58 PM, FrogOnDSCP46EF wrote:

So on AC - do we need to put JTAPI user details in AC desktop?
I though that when we install AC desktop, default Jtapi user/pass :
ac/1234 gets installed automatically.
then a second password is required for loggin in (created in AC area
of CCM) from console.