[cisco-voip] upgrading to 6.1(3b)SU1

paul dial dialp at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 8 16:23:21 EDT 2009

We're preparing to upgrade cm from 6.1.2 to 6.1(3b)SU1 and  unity
connection from 2.1 to 2.1(3b)SU1.

Anyone had any problems with the CM or unity connection upgrade that we
should be aware of?

This is our first unity connection upgrade since converting from Unity
4.0.5.  If we upgrade the inactive partition and then "switch" to the
new version at a later time:

1) will any messages left after the inactive partition upgrade but
before the switch, still be present in the upgraded active partition?

2) Same for any changes to user settings?

thanks,

paul