[cisco-voip] upgrading to 6.1(3b)SU1

paul dial dialp at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:38:34 EDT 2009

Just to follow up ...

Overall the upgrade went smoothly except for two minor issues:

1) Unity Connection:  Somewhere during the upgrade our default timezone
was changed. We didn't notice until a user complained that message
timestamps were an hour off.

2) CM:  One of the roles assigned to our techs was dropped from their
user group.  We had to re-assign the role.

Vmail messages and user settings changed after the inactive partition
upgrade but before the switch to the active partition were preserved.

-paul