[cisco-voip] X-Lite on CUCM using 3rd Party SIP

Samuel Womack womacksamuel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:42:07 EDT 2009

Try these Settings on your X-Lite and Get back with me...I don't have
anything to use right now...so I'm taking an educated guess on these...

for the Username = DN (Directory Number)
Password = LDAP (Digest User) Password
Authorization Username is the USER ID
DOMAIN = ip Address of CallManager Server

Everything else should be good

For CCM
BASIC SIP THRID PARTY DEVICE...

Digest User is the Auth User configured into the Phone
Associate this Device to the User (End User Device Association)

Under the DN you might want to Associate the User (configured at the
very bottom of the page)

Get back with me...