[cisco-voip] SDI message

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:22:51 EDT 2009

Thanks Wes, trying to troubleshoot some false positive's i'm getting
from NetQoS voice monitor... wanted to get all my ducks in a row
before I call tech support. It's picking up 20-30 seconds of delay to
dialtone specifically on consultative transfers (yikes). No one I've
followed up with on specific calls has ever noticed a problem and the
SDI traces corroborate with that. So I'm thinking either a bug or the
product isn't setup properly.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services