[cisco-voip] SDI message

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Apr 10 12:43:16 EDT 2009

Sometimes that would invoke code yellow.  Do you see any of those?
perfomon counter under "callmanger systems performance" or in the
application event log/syslog search for 'yellow'.

However, in my lab recreates I can consistently trigger delay dialtone
without code yellow.  If you want to zip up a large batch of CM SDI
traces and upload to ftp://ftp-sj.cisco.com/incoming I think I have some
scripts to parse looking for delayed dialtone.  Upload and then send me
the filename if you're interested.

/Wes